We passed the track around manaslu,
everything was at the highest level, thanks to the guys from the team.
On the next adventure only with them
Excellent customer service and great value for money
I did the EBC via Gokyo Lake Trekking – Cho La pass - 19 Days trek with All Nepal Hiking. Excellent customer service all around.
- I first found this trekking company via Instagram. Jasmine, the operations manager, was very responsive and helpful with information about the tour, booking the tour, and making additional arrangements (e.g. extended stay in Kathmandu, Kathmandu day tour).
- You can trust All Nepal Hiking when it comes to extraordinary circumstances. They delivered my delayed baggage up to Namche Bazzar, and arranged a heli flight out of Gokyo.
- My Guide, Dipu, is the most cheerful, knowledgable, and encouraging guide. Porters spoke English and were very helpful and friendly too.
- The guide also has a medical kit, which came in very handy for curbing altitude sickness during the trek.
- Great value for money as the lodges/ tea houses we visited and stayed in were nicely furnished and well maintained.
- In the future, I would customize treks to cover less distance each day as I found the "standard" treks quite physically intense.
Thank you All Nepal Hiking for making these beautiful treks happen ! Will definitely visit the Nepal for trekking again via this company.
We did Everest Base Camp first and then explored Kathmandu (guided tour) for 2 days and then went for a relaxing trip to Pokhara (with local transportation)for another 2 days. Everything including the airtickets, hotel stays, siteseeings were arranged by All Nepal Hiking.
EBC was properly guided by Bimal with properly explaining everything in detail, food and acccommodation included, sherpa was also provided for assistance. Well organised, Well arranged. We appreciate Mr. Sankar, Ms. Jasmine of All Nepal Hiking for their great service.
One of the Best Experiences of My Life!
After deciding that we'd like to spend our honeymoon in Nepal, my husband and I chose All Nepal Hiking to help us plan our trek to EBC. Since we started planning in March, Jasmine was always willing to answer questions and provide us with valuable information and tools to make our trip special. She was patient and kind, and became a friend over the course of several months.
Jasmine set us up with Bimal, our guide for the 12 days we were hiking through one of the most magical places on earth. I can't say enough good things about Bimal. He made our experience on the mountain unforgettable and made the most challenging parts of the trek seem easy. My husband and I are so appreciative of his guidance, good heart, and genuine care for his people. Madan and Soros helped us with our bags, and they were true gentlemen.
My husband and I are incredibly grateful for our once in a lifetime experience, and we have All Nepal Hiking to thank.
One of the best trips in my life
If you want to go to the ECB, All Nepal Hiking will provide you with it in a very good way. Competitively priced, good accommodation for those conditions, very good in Kathmandu, the care of a guide, and the most important thing is the atmosphere made this trip one of the best trips in my life. There is no need to wonder if you want to go there yourself to save money. Would I recommend this company a second time? Yes.
Everest Base Camp via Gokyo Ri Lake and Chola Pass
Myself, very fit and active hiker in Europe. New to Nepal and higher altitudes like 5k. This was my first trip to Nepal, which I liked the entire trip a lot except one ignorable incident. We completed the trip very successful, and success was not limited to route and learning mountains. In addition, we learned their cultural and beliefs as well. Thanks to the guides for their very active role and willingness to teach us on out of their job.
Here is summary of my feedback,
• Always very quick, prompt and clear response from organizer (Jasmin).
• Cost, I felt very less compared to any other organizers and very fair.
• Guides were very knowledgeable, and even supported beyond their role like teaching culture and extending the routes for active participants, based on requests.
• Given always a good advice on, what to take or do? And what to avoid?
• Caring of participants always from start to end.
To be improved:
• Accommodation booking arrangements to be improved in advance to avoid any confusion on last minutes and stress.
Everest Base Camp via Gokyo Ri
I would like to thanks Jasmine and all Nepal Hiking team for supporting us and making this journey happen for me and for my friends . This is a special tour for everyone of us . We have thoroughly enjoyed every steps when we walked down in the Sagarmatha National park.
We were total 9 with two amazing guides and porters from Lukla. Best part of tour was the communication and the organization skills & the hospitality that we have got from Nepal and the team itself. Guides and porters were amazing , helpful and looking after us whenever we need them . From my point of view , Jasmine is one of the best organiser that I have ever came across who is cool and compose in addressing all our queries so patiently even when the situation become tough .
100% recommended tour operator , and would like to associate again in future tours as well !
All Nepal Hiking was an excellent choice for a guided tour! The administration was so quick to answer any questions, and the guides were amazing. They had so much information to give during the trek, accommodated our every need, and literally treated us like family. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!